Family Lifestyle Sessions
Full Investment: $850
Booking Fee: $250
Forest, farm, field, family home, seaside or studio…
Family sessions can be done in your home or at a location that’s special to you. Outdoor locations are usually done around 1hr before sunset for optimal golden light.
The session fee allows up 6 people (immediate family). +$25 for each additional person thereafter.
I work with fun, free-spirited & down-to-earth families that aren’t intimidated by me & my camera as I capture your unique joys. My aim is capture heartfelt images that tell a true & honest story about your earthly lives, while we play, adventure & explore the wild. I truly believe that some of the simplest & fleeting everyday moments become the most treasured parts of a your families time together – like freckled faces, soft nose kisses & snuggling together in the blankets on a chilly afternoon. There’s real magic in the everyday stuff, & I aim to prompt & capture all those real & soulful moments in a gentle & artful way. I’m all about capturing your everyday chaos, heartfelt connection & pure love… without any frills.
- Your 1-2hr photo session
- Facebook sneak peek that you can share with your friends
- Access to your own personal, password protected gallery for viewing & ordering your carefully enhanced files
- 30 high resolution digital images of your choice available for download immediately, with the option to buy more!
- Personal print release
- Access to my a le carte, professional lab, archival quality product range
- $150 purchase credit to go towards extra photo files, or your stunning wall-art & storybook albums – custom created using your favourite shots
Capture the essence
of your family.
A short keepsake film played alongside licenced music. Featuring a combination of stills & small clips of your family loved up & having a great time, these are a treasured memory & an optional add-on to your family session experience.
Ask me for more info!
Heirloom Product Design
SKAI SKORUP-MATTHEWS - PHOTOGRAPHER | LIFESTYLE + BIRTH + FAMILY DOCUMENTARY | WHYALLA, SA